segunda-feira, janeiro 31, 2005

Four Hands

He - Next time, just stand looking at me... This just be enough to wake me up...
She - next time i´ll kiss you and make you dream with me...
He - Don't do that.. i'll never wanna wake up...
She - I don´t wanna you to wake up. i just wanna be with you in your bed...
He - so lay down on my side, quietly, and listen to my dreams calling for you...
She - so be by my side, listen my eyes, see my lips, touch my soul, so let me be with you
He - I will listen your eyes with my eyes, see your lips with my lips, touch your soul with my soul, then i will dance with you hands for all eternity and never will sleep again for my dreams became real
She - with you baby, my dreams come
He - YOU are my dream... You are myforbidden reality, the lost part of my soul And my soul will always be lesssoul for the part that it lost lies in a place that i can't go.

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial