domingo, dezembro 07, 2003

It's cold. It starts wtih a wind. A cold wind, comming from the outside. It was burnning my skin like millions of small particles of te cold itself. My skin was resisting bravely, protecting my organism. But then, it fall. The atack was too strong. And I became cold. I was the cold. I am the cold. Not feeling it, but being it. It is an odd sensation. It invades me little by little, like an infection. But you can feel it taking over of your body and your mind. And there is nothing you can do about it. Just sit and wait until it ends. And your very condition will be changed. You just had lost your hot blood. It's kind like be dead, I guess. Obviously I never be really dead to know. But this place won't be my grave. Will not be my tumb. They will think I'm dead. And will try to barry the corpse. But in the first attempt to throw that dust on my face I will stand up, take the shove and samsh their heads with it. In a moment of pleasure, I'm gonna watch the pieces of brain flying all over the place, and their blood on my clothes and my face, and I will press their eyes with my thumbs to punish them for being so blind. And live their dead bodies to the vultures. Have you ever take a hot shower in the dark? You should try. Especially if you're are (the) cold. The sensation is... Like if that is blood that is comming out of the shower. You're a piece of ice, and your blood is falling in your head, in your arms and legs. Trying to get back to your heart. But you don't want this old blood, do you? No... You want a new one. A fresh hot blood. But it's is not the time yet. But when that time comes... You will be as good as new. Fresh blood pumping on you. Making you brain work. But there's some you must know. You will never be free of that cold anymore. You will always bee a little colder than you were. And there is nothing you can do about it. But don't worry. That's what the world is waiting from you...

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial